Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
Atlantis The Palm Dubai
Excellent 8.7 (1037 reviews)
Excellent 8.9 (251 reviews)
Exceptional 9.4 (132 reviews)
Excellent 8.7 (416 reviews)
|Neighborhood||Palm Jumeirah||Downtown Dubai||Jumeirah Beach||Al Barsha|
Entry visas can be obtained through Atlantis, The Palm, Emirates Airline or the travel agent coordinating your travel and accommodation. Atlantis, The Palm offers to organise visas for guest visiting the UAE and staying at Atlantis, The Palm, requiring the following to process a guest visa:
1. All applications MUST have a confirmed guaranteed reservation.
2. Complete Visa application form (separate form required for each guest travelling).
3. Coloured scanned copy of the photo page of their valid passport with at least six (6) months validity.
4. Clear scanned coloured passport size photograph (JPG Dimension 4.3cm x 5.5 cm, file size 40 KB)
5. Scanned copy of both sides of a credit card clearly displaying signature, credit card numbers and expiry dates.
6. Full prepayment of AED 450, the nonrefundable visa application fee.
7. A successful preauthorization of the refundable security deposit onto the credit card provided to the value of AED 5000 per person charged by visa officers.
A tourism tax will be charged directly at the property.
Guests must provide an original passport or Emirates ID upon check-in.
|Children 4-11 year(s)||Stay for free if using existing bedding.|