This luxurious rental at Railei Beach Club located on Railay Beach West is tastefully decorated with a mix of traditional Thai style and art together with modern amenities. This home is perfect for relaxing and entertaining in style with superb views of magnificent limestone cliffs with direct access to the beachfront.
Located under the shade of beautiful jungle trees, very near and at a direct short walking distance to the beach front, this house has 4 bedrooms with air-con. All bedrooms are closed with A/C, whereas common areas (living, dining and kitchen) are covered but fully open without A/C. Each bedroom has an en-suite or adjacent full bathroom with hot water and a large open shower. The upper level displays traditional wooden Thai style architecture with three bedrooms. The master bedroom has a large flat screen TV/DVD player, satellite cable and a digital piano. The upper level has a very large covered and uncovered deck with sofas, armchairs, large dining tables, umbrellas, benches, and 2 bars connected to the kitchen, all perfect to enjoy the spectacular karst mountain views and for entertainment. The upper level is also equipped with another large flat screen TV/DVD player and satellite cable. The kitchen has modern design and new appliances. There is a large adjacent dining area with a large dining table and 8 chairs. The lower has a large modern bedroom with traditional Thai decoration. The lower level also comprises several open but covered areas with lounge chairs, sofas and bar with an electronic wine cellar. The garden, ornate with multiple accent lights at night, has several lounging areas with umbrellas.
Baan Philippe is located very near and at a direct short walking distance to the beach front of Railay Beach West. The house has spectacular views of the incredible limestone cliffs that surround the property. Baan Philippe is part of Railei Beach Club (RBC), a home owners' association of 20+ houses and all RBC guests are welcome to use the facilities at the Club House which is next to the RBC office.
The RBC Office is open from 8-5pm during May-October and 8-6pm during November-April. Our team at the office are dedicated to assisting guests with all inquiries. For after hours service, you may contact the Night Manager on (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
- We have daily light housekeeping and in consideration of our environment bed linen and towels are changed every 3-days.
- Please note we do not do not provide beach towels but we do sell them at the RBC Office.
- A massage therapist can come to your house to give you a Thai, Oil or Foot massage for one to two hours.
- There isn't a restaurant within RBC and therefore this rental rate does not include breakfast.
- With 24 hours notice there are cooks at RBC that can to do grocery shopping and also prepare a meal at your house.
- On the day of your arrival arrangements can be made for the taxi driver to stop off at a supermarket for food shopping.
- The RBC office hours are from 8am-5pm and therefore we request our guests to check in and out within these hours.
Available at Baan Philippe House:
Linens & Bath Towels
Air Conditioning in all Rooms
Free Wireless Internet
Large Refrigerator in the Kitchen
Cable TV/DVD Player
Iron and Ironing Board
Hammocks outside the Master Bedroom, Upper Level Deck and Lower Level
Hot Water Shower
Bottled Drinking Water
Complimentary Tea & Coffee
Available at RBC Office:
Kayaks for Hire
Baby Cots for Hire
Sarongs for Sale
Tea & Coffee
Beach ToysHouse Rules:- Smoking is only permitted in the outside areas
FREE internet access
Bed Linen & Towels
table and chairs
en suite bathroom
En suite shower
Queen size bed
king size bed
Bed Linen & Towels
Iron & Ironing Board
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities