Behome is located in a strategic area: just in front of Porta San Donato, 10 minutes by walk from Due Torri and any other place of interest in the city centre. The apartment is well connected to the train station by bus: the bus line n. 32 will get you to the apartment in just 3 stops. At the ground floor of the same building of the apartment you can find a supermarket. The studio flat is equipped with a kitchen and an oven, free WiFi, smart TV with Netflix included, washing machine, etc. Thanks to its vicinity to the train station, this facility is loved by multi-destination travellers wishing to visit in one trip Bologna and the nearby cultural and art cities such as Firenze, Venezia e Verona. Included services: bed linen and towels, toiletries including toothbrush and toothpaste. Espresso coffee machine with capsules, jam, nutella and rusks.
• Fully equipped KITCHEN with oven and coofee maker.
• BATHROOM with shower, washing machine, shampoo, body soap, towels and hair dryer.
• flat-screen TV and NETFLIX.
• SHOP just next door open until 8:30 pm.
The accommodation is Entirely dedicated to the guests.
I am available to reply to any query or help you in any way, just text me on WhatsApp, SMS or agoda and I will reply within 15 minutes.
• HOUSE GUIDELINES available on agoda app or on the website at the booking step, as well as the indications to reach easily the apartment.
• PASSWORD WI-FI will be available at the booking moment or on the website. Just a click when you arrive to the apartment and you will be immediately connected!
the apartment is located in front of the square of Porta San Donato, in the hearth of the university area and of the city centre, all the main touristic attractions and Sant'Orsola hospital can be reached walking for just 10 minutes.
• In the proximity of the flat you can find different museums and main squares, such as historical buildings, galleries, the "mercato delle erbe", the "Sala borsa", Piazza Maggiore, the City theatre and the "Arena del Sole" theatre, "Palazzo Pepoli" and "Sette Chiese","Pinacoteca Nazionale".
• the main university departments are all located around the place, such as Physics, Maths, Foreign languages, Law, Computer Science, Pharmacy etc;
• hospital Sant'Orsola
• the bus stop for the Central Train station is only 15 m far (bus 33 every 15 min);
• the bus stop for the Fair area is 150 m far ;
• SHOP NEXT DOOR, opening times:
Monday-Saturday 9 am - 8:30 pm
Sunday 9 am 12:30 pm (closure Day: one Sunday per month)
• "Le Salentine" bakery, amazing place where it is possible to taste several specialities from Puglia, highly suggested to have a nice breakfast.
Many bus stops, car park and station:
• Bus: Porta San Donato stop, Sant'Egidio stop, Irnerio stop.
• Car park: Piazza VIII Agosto
• Station: Bologna Centrale
• HOW TO REACH THE CENTRAL STATION :
go to "Porta Sand Donato" stop (13 m) and get the bus n. 33 (every 15 min). Get off at "Stazione Centrale" stop.
• HOW TO REACH THE AIRPORT :
The taxi has an approximate cost of 16/21 Euro, thus if you are at least two people I'd suggest it. Otherwise, go the Central Station and there you can see the only grey bus called Marconi Express which will bring you to the airport. the ticket is 9 euro/each and the bus will leave you in front of the main airport entrance.