The Agapanthus is part of a stunning and high security 2 acres property, located in the select upper Constantia. Set at the foot of the densely forested eastern slopes of Table Mountain, opposite to the Cecilia Forest, the property is half surrounded by the Green Belt and less than 2km away from the world famous Kirstenbosch garden.
Newly refurbished and elegantly appointed, The Agapanthus comprises:
- 2 bedrooms (sleeps 5 max 4 adults): 1 with an extra king size bed and the 2nd one with an extra length queen bed. an extra child bed can be provided on request. Air conditioning and heater in both rooms
- 2 en-suite bathrooms. Underfloor heating and heated towel rail in both bathrooms
- an open plan dining area living room with a gas fireplace, a french designer Roche Bobois leather sofa and glass coffee table, a flat screen TV with full satellite DSTV bouquet, a DVD player + a selection of DVDs, a stereo music system with a selection of CDs, a bookcase.
- a terrace with beautiful garden view
- a fully equipped kitchen with crockery and a back kitchen with Nespresso coffee machine and filter coffee maker.
- daily housekeeping service with the exception of Sundays & public holidays.
- Sunday and public holidays housekeeping can be arranged on request, prices on application
- quality cotton linen and towels are provided
- baby cot, changing table, baby bath and high chair available on request
- basic ingredients: salt, pepper, oil, vinegar, assorted teas, sugar, filtered coffee and milk.
- initial grocery and nespresso capsules stock up service on request, guest pay till receipt
- a laundry service is also available as well as baby sitting , prices on application.
- During your stay we can offer the possibility of renting our automatic BMW X5 with a GPS and car seats if needed, with or without a driver. If interested please apply for details.
- Airport collection and drop off available on request, prices on application