The guest house is located in the local island of Thoddoo where the Government regulations require that guests do not wear bikini or similar swimwear while in the area. However, the hotel can arrange excursions to picnic islands for guests where these restrictions are not applied.Transfer to Thoddoo Hotels
To reach the hotels in Thoddoo Island, a public ferryboat, Speedboat, chartered speedboat or seaplane can be arranged by the hotel for which payment will be collected upon check –in. Please contact the hotel to book your transfer arrangement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Your arrival and departure flight details and full names of traveling party will be required.Public Ferry Boat:
- Ferryboat takes 4 hours to reach Thoddoo Island and costs approximately USD 10 per person per way.
- Departure from Male’ – Everyday (except Fridays)
- Departure from Thoddoo Island - Every day (except Fridays)Speed Boat Ferry:
- Speed boat takes 1 hour 20 minutes to reach Thoddoo
- Speed boat cost approximately USD 87 per way.
- Departure from Male – Every Thursday and Saturday at 3:30 PM
- Departure from Thoddoo Island - Every Thursday and Saturday at 7:00 AMChartered Speed Boat:
- Speedboat takes 1.5 hours to reach Thoddoo
- Speed boat cost approximately USD 550-650
- Advance booking is required for speedboat transfer at least 5 days prior to arrivalSeaplane Transfer:
- Seaplane takes 17 minutes to reach Thoddoo (one way)
- Seaplane cost approximately USD 265 per person -Seaplanes operate only during day light hours
- Seaplane will be arranged upon request prior to 10 days.Maldives booking and transfer info (FAQ)
We look forward to welcoming you to the Maldives!