A packed lunch is available for EUR 8,25 per person per day.
Please note that all guests must have a valid passport.
Please note that Stayokay Heemskerk also has an annex and it is possible that you will be assigned to a room in the annex. If you prefer to stay in the castle, please contact the property to let them know.
Please note when booking a Double/Twin Room, it is possible that you will be staying in a 4 to 6 bed dorm. The remaining (bunk) beds will not be available for other guests.
When guests book 1 or more beds in a dormitory room, the dormitory may be shared with other guests.
Please note that the beds are not made, but bed linen will be provided and guests are required to make their own bed upon arrival. Towels are available at a surcharge.
Please note that Stayokay and Hostelling International members do not receive discounts when booking this accommodation.
The reception is open from 08:00 till 00:00. Please note: entry after midnight is not possible!
Guests are not allowed to bring, consume or prepare their own food or drinks.
Please reserve for dinner! Every day between 18:00 and 19:00 a 3-course menu is served for a reasonable price.
Please inform the property in case children are coming along by using the special request box.
When travelling with children younger than 13 years old, it is required to book a private room.
Please note the following policies apply for group bookings of 11 persons or more:
- Please note that the full amount has to be paid minimum 1 month prior to arrival. Stayokay will contact the main booker directly with payment details
- If cancelled 3 months or longer prior to arrival, no fees will be charged
- If cancelled between 2 and 3 months prior to arrival, a 15% fee will be charged
- If cancelled between 1 and 2 months prior to arrival, a 35% fee will be charged
- If cancelled between 2 weeks and 1 month prior to arrival, a 60% fee will be charged
- If cancelled between 1 and 2 weeks prior to arrival, a 85% fee will be charged
- If cancelled 1 week or less pr