The guest house is located in the local island of Dhiffushi where the government regulations require that guests do not wear bikini or similar swimwear while in the area. However, the hotel can arrange excursions to picnic islands for guests where these restrictions are not applied.Transfer to Dhiffushi Hotels
To reach the hotels in Dhiffushi Island, a ferryboat or speedboat can be arranged by the hotel for which payment will be collected upon check –in.
Please contact the hotel to book your transfer arrangement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Your arrival and departure flight details and full names of traveling party will be required. Speedboat
- Speedboat takes 40 minutes to reach Dhiffushi Island from Malé International Airport and costs approximately USD 295 per way per trip.Ferry Boat
- Ferry boat takes 3 hours 15 minutes to reach Dhiffushi Island from Male’.
- Cost approximately USD 2 per person per way from Malé International Airport to Male’ / Male’ to Dhiffushi Island cost USD 2 per person per way.
- The ferry departs from Male’ at 2:30 PM. The ferry departs from Dhiffushi Island at 6:30 AM
- No Ferry services on Friday.Maldives booking and transfer info (FAQ)
We look forward to welcoming you to the Maldives!