Exceptional 9.5
Based on 9 reviews
Up to 30% off with Agoda Insider Deals!

Prices drop the moment you sign in!

Sign in now

More about Bica, luxury apartments in Baleal

An overview

Bica, a 3-bedroom luxury apartment in Baleal offers a combination of modern architecture and stylish design, located a 20-minute walk from Baleal Beach. It has an outdoor hot tub and free WiFi access. It has en suite bedrooms and guests can relax in the living room, with its sofa, flat-screen cable TV and iPod Docking Station. The kitchen is fully equipped and includes a washing machine, dishwasher, and all the necessary appliances to prepare a homemade meal. They all have a dining area outdoors, as well as a seating area with sofas and daybeds. A baby chair and children's high chair is available. Rental bicycles are available to help guests explore the surroundings at their own pace. There is a common swimming pool which all guests can use for free. Guests are welcomed with a package composed of a bottle of wine, water, milk, coffee, Nespresso pads and toiletries. Peniche is within 7 km from Bica, luxury apartments in Baleal and has day tours to the Berlengas Island. The medieval Óbidos village is within 30 km away.
Show more Show less

What they offer

Internet access

  • Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
  • Wi-Fi in public areas

Getting around

  • Bicycle rental
  • Car park

Things to do, ways to relax

  • Diving
  • Garden
  • Swimming pool [outdoor]
  • Fishing
  • Hot tub
  • Water sports (non-motorized)

Bathroom and toiletries

  • Shared bathroom

Dining, drinking, and snacking

  • BBQ facilities

Services and conveniences

  • Laundry service

For the kids

  • Family room

Access

  • Pets allowed

Available in all rooms

  • Balcony/terrace
  • iPod docking station
  • Seating area
  • Complimentary bottled water
  • Ironing facilities
  • Shower
  • Desk
  • Kitchenware
  • Soundproofing
  • Dishwasher
  • Microwave
  • TV [flat screen]
  • DVD/CD player
  • Refrigerator
  • Washing machine
  • Hair dryer
  • Satellite/cable channels
  •  
Show more Show less

Guest policies

  • Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Show more Show less

Announcements

Please note that the 25% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. The remaining 75% will be charged up to 30 days before check-in. Bica, luxury apartments in Baleal will contact guests with further details. Please note that a refundable damage deposit of EUR 250 will be required in cash, at the time of check-in. The amount will be refunded after check-out and following a damage inspection of the property. Please note that a baby cot, a baby chair, a high chair for young children and a children play set are available for guests at no charge. Please inform Bica, luxury apartments in Baleal in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A prepayment deposit via bank transfer is required to secure your reservation. The property will contact you after you book to provide any bank transfer instructions.
Show more Show less

Verified traveler reviews

Booking.com Reviews (9)



1

Select loyalty program

PointsMAX
Language
Loyalty Program A Loyalty Program A
Loyalty Program B

In the menu, click PointsMAX and select your favorite loyalty program.

2

Select a room that earns points

Hotel Room A
Room Info
This booking earns
5,000 points

Choose a room offer that comes with points, which are earned automatically with that booking.

3

Enter membership ID

Country of passport
Program Membership ID
1234

Fill in the membership number for you selected program when completing your reservation. The points will be added to your account after you check out.

Start here and select your preferred program: