The guest house is located in the local island of Mahibadhoo where the Government regulations require that guests do not wear bikini or similar swimwear while in the area. However, the hotel can arrange excursions to picnic islands for guests where these restrictions are not applied.Transfer to Mahibadhoo Hotels
To reach the hotels in Mahibadhoo Island, a public ferryboat or speedboat can be arranged by the hotel for which payment will be collected upon check –in. Please contact the hotel to book your transfer arrangement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Your arrival and departure flight details and full names of traveling party will be required. Public Ferryboat
- Ferryboat takes 4 hours 30 minutes to reach Mahibadhoo Island and costs approximately USD 5.00 per person per way.
- Depart from Male (Male – Mahibadhoo) – Saturday, Monday, Wednesday at 9:00 AM
- Depart from Mahibadhoo (Mahibadhoo – Male) – Sunday, Tuesday at 10:45 AMSpeedboat
- Ferryboat takes 95 minutes to reach Mahibadhoo Island and costs approximately 25 USD per person per way.
- Depart from Male (Male – Mahibadhoo) – Saturday, Sunday Monday Tuesday & Thursday at 4:00 PM
- Depart from Mahibadhoo (Mahibadhoo – Male) – Saturday, Sunday Monday Tuesday & Thursday at 7:00 AMMaldives booking and transfer info (FAQ)
We look forward to welcoming you to the Maldives!