Built in 1896, The Captain’s House is a historic building, which features comfortable rooms and suites with free Wi-Fi. It serves regional homemade breakfast and offers free bicycles to its guests.
The Captain’s Hotel consists of air-conditioned rooms each with satellite TV, minibar and safety box. Some have private balconies with views of the marina and Amvrakikos Gulf.
The classy lounge area, where guests can enjoy their drink, is decorated with photos of the ships of Captain George, the original owner. Greek Breakfast is served either in the elegant dining area or the cozy inner courtyard. On the first floor there is an ‘ondas’, a traditional Epirot seating area.
The Captain’s House serves as an ideal starting point for daily excursions to the scenic surroundings of Preveza, such as Louros River and the archaeological site of Nikopolis. The hotel also offers free private on-site parking.