Casa A Ruata country house is located by the French border in Torla, Huesca and 5 km from Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. It includes a kitchen with microwave and washing machine.
This modern 2-bedroom house has heating and includes a double bedroom, twin bedroom and kitchen-dining room with sofa bed and TV/DVD player. The bathroom comes with a shower and hairdryer, and towels and bed linen are included.
Casa A Ruata is near the Pyrenees Mountain Range and well located for outdoor activities including hiking and climbing. Snow shoes are available to guests for free.
It is 7 km from Valle de Bujaruelo and 72 km from Valles Occidentales Nature Reserve.
Common space2 single beds, 1 double bed
Show -1 more rooms
LAN Internet in room [free]
TV [flat screen]
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.
If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance.
Please note that 25% of the total price will be charged on the day of booking. The remaining 75% of the price must be paid in cash on arrival.
Verified guest reviews
Booking.com Reviews (39)Agoda Reviews (1)
based on 1 reviews
Filter by guest type:
Value for money10.0
Provided by verified guests of
Sort guest comments by:
Showing 1 review
FAN from China
Two-Bedroom Holiday Home
Stayed 2 nights in September 2016
Big, comfortable apartment. Convenient. Everything is good. Good price. Recommend.