Set in Arco da Calheta, these apartments feature access to an indoor saltwater pool and a garden with a barbecue. Casa da Relva Passeios na Levadas boasts views of the sea and is 24 km from Funchal. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.
The kitchenette has an oven and there is a private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are featured. Other facilities at Casa da Relva Passeios na Levadas include a sun terrace.
São Vicente is 12 km from Casa da Relva Passeios na Levadas, while São Jorge is 24 km from the property. The area is popular for diving and fishing. The nearest airport is Madeira Airport, 35 km from the property.
What they offer
Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
Services and conveniences
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Some helpful facts
Check-in from: 14:30
Check-in until: 00:00
Check-out from: 08:00
Check-out until: 12:00
Local Tax ID: 30773/AL
Number of rooms : 2
A prepayment deposit via bank transfer of 25% of the total reservation amount is required to secure your reservation. The property will contact you after you book to provide any bank transfer instructions. The remaining 75% will be charged upon arrival. Please inform Casa da Relva Passeios na Levadas in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. License number: 30773/AL