• Free Wi-Fi in all rooms

  • 1.6 km - Maria Luisa Beach

  • Balcony/terrace

Up to 30% off with Agoda Insider Deals!

Prices drop the moment you sign in!

Sign in now

More about Casa Do Campo

An overview

Set in Albufeira, Casa do Campo is 11 minutes by car from the city’s Old Town area. Including access to a swimming pool, it is a 5-minute drive from popular beaches such as Falésia and Olhos de Água. The apartments come with a comfortable living room and a TV. All include a private bathroom, equipped kitchen and a dining area. The units include an ample terrace with views over the surrounding area. The nearby Albufeira Old Town has various tourist-friendly restaurants, some of them seafront, serving everything from international dishes to traditional Portuguese meals. Guests may also choose to cook their own meals in the equipped kitchen of their apartment. The nearest golf course is Balaia Golf Village, a 7-minute drive from the property. Oura Beach is a 9-minute drive and has various bars in its seafront area. Another notable beach in the area is the scenic São Rafael Beach, at an 18-minute drive. Zoomarine is a 15-minute drive from the property. Faro International Airport is a 32-minute drive from the Casa Do Campo.
Show more Show less

What they offer

Internet access

  • Free Wi-Fi in all rooms

Getting around

  • Car park

Things to do, ways to relax

  • Swimming pool [outdoor]

Bathroom and toiletries

  • Shared bathroom

For the kids

  • Family room

Access

  • Pets allowed

Available in all rooms

  • Balcony/terrace
  • Microwave
  • TV
  • Bathtub
  • Refrigerator
  • Washing machine
  • Complimentary bottled water
  • Seating area
  •  
  • Kitchenware
  • Shower
  •  

Languages spoken

  • Portuguese
Show more Show less

Guest policies

  • Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Show more Show less

Announcements

Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property. Please note that a prepayment of 20% of the total amount will be charged on the day of booking. That payment is made by bank transfer. Casa Do Campo will contact guests with further information regarding prepayment procedures. The remaining 80% will be charged on the day of arrival. After booking, you will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions. Please note that guests will have to leave a damage deposit of EUR 50 in cash, upon arrival. The amount will be returned upon check-out, if no damages are found in the apartment. Please note that guests booking the Villa must pay a security deposit of EUR 200 for incidental charges. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation. Final cleaning is included. A security deposit of EUR 200 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Show more Show less

Verified traveler reviews

Booking.com Reviews (5)



1

Select loyalty program

PointsMAX
Language
Loyalty Program A Loyalty Program A
Loyalty Program B

In the menu, click PointsMAX and select your favorite loyalty program.

2

Select a room that earns points

Hotel Room A
Room Info
This booking earns
5,000 points

Choose a room offer that comes with points, which are earned automatically with that booking.

3

Enter membership ID

Country of passport
Program Membership ID
1234

Fill in the membership number for you selected program when completing your reservation. The points will be added to your account after you check out.

Start here and select your preferred program: