See all 66 properties in Sao Martinho do Porto.
Casa dos Mangues
See more photos
beach
See more photos
beach
See more photos
Swimming pool
See more photos
Swimming pool
See more photos
9.3 Exceptional location
See map
See all 44 photos
9.3Location
Up to 30% off with Agoda Insider Deals!

Prices drop the moment you sign in!

Sign in now
Room choices
One-Bedroom Apartment
...
  • 50 m²
  • 2 single beds and 1 sofa be...
Enter dates to see prices
Two-Bedroom Apartment
...
  • 55 m²
  • 2 single beds and 1 double ...
Enter dates to see prices
One-Bedroom Apartment
...
  • 55 m²
  • 2 single beds and 1 sofa be...
Enter dates to see prices
One-Bedroom Apartment
...
    Enter dates to see prices
    One-Bedroom Apartment
    ...
      Enter dates to see prices
      One-Bedroom Apartment
      ...
        Enter dates to see prices
        One-Bedroom Apartment
        ...
          Enter dates to see prices
          One-Bedroom Apartment
          ...
            Enter dates to see prices
            One-Bedroom Apartment
            ...
              Enter dates to see prices
              One-Bedroom Apartment
              ...
                Enter dates to see prices

                More about Casa dos Mangues

                An overview

                Show more

                What they offer

                Show less

                Guest policies

                Show more

                Announcements

                Please note that a deposit of 30% of the total amount will be charged on the day of booking. Casa dos Mangues will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% of the deposit is charged in cash at the check-in.

                Verified guest reviews

                Booking.com Reviews (51)

                9.3

                Filter by guest type:
                Exceptional
                based on 51 reviews
                • Cleanliness 9.5
                • Facilities 8.8
                • Location 9.3
                • Room comfort and quality 8.7
                • Service 9.9
                • Value for money 9.4
                Exceptional
                based on 24 reviews
                • Cleanliness 9.6
                • Facilities 8.3
                • Location 9.3
                • Room comfort and quality 8.5
                • Service 9.9
                • Value for money 9.1
                Exceptional
                based on 5 reviews
                • Cleanliness 9.5
                • Facilities 10.0
                • Location 9.0
                • Room comfort and quality 9.0
                • Service 10.0
                • Value for money 9.5
                Exceptional
                based on 9 reviews
                • Cleanliness 9.7
                • Facilities 9.2
                • Location 9.7
                • Room comfort and quality 8.9
                • Service 10.0
                • Value for money 10.0
                Excellent
                based on 7 reviews
                • Cleanliness 8.9
                • Facilities 8.6
                • Location 8.9
                • Room comfort and quality 8.9
                • Service 9.7
                • Value for money 8.9
                Exceptional
                based on 4 reviews
                • Cleanliness 10.0
                • Facilities 9.4
                • Location 10.0
                • Room comfort and quality 9.4
                • Service 10.0
                • Value for money 10.0
                Verified reviews provided by Booking
                See all reviews


                1

                Select loyalty program

                PointsMAX
                Language
                Loyalty Program A Loyalty Program A
                Loyalty Program B

                In the menu, click PointsMAX and select your favorite loyalty program.

                2

                Select a room that earns points

                Hotel Room A
                Room Info
                This booking earns
                5,000 points

                Choose a room offer that comes with points, which are earned automatically with that booking.

                3

                Enter membership ID

                Country of passport
                Program Membership ID
                1234

                Fill in the membership number for you selected program when completing your reservation. The points will be added to your account after you check out.

                Start here and select your preferred program:
                Prev
                August 2017
                MoTuWeThFrSaSu
                 123456
                78910111213
                14151617181920
                21222324252627
                28293031   
                Next
                September 2017
                MoTuWeThFrSaSu
                    123
                45678910
                11121314151617
                18192021222324
                252627282930