• Free Wi-Fi in all rooms

  • Balcony/terrace

  • Airport transfer

  • Garden

Up to 30% off with Agoda Insider Deals!

Prices drop the moment you sign in!

Sign in now

More about Casa Fonte Do Laboreiro

An overview

Set in the centre of the village of Castro Laboreiro, this 6-bedroom home features a garden. Casa Fonte Do Laboreiro is located in the green ares of the Peneda-Gerês National Park. All rooms at the house feature a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV. The heated unit has free WiFi, a living room, fully-equipped kitchen and outdoor barbecue facilities. Guests can make full use of the equipped kitchen at their disposal in order to prepare their own meals, which may be enjoyed in the dining area. A complementary basket with breakfast supplies is provided. Local restaurants are available in the Castro Laboreiro centre. The historical ruins of the Castro Laboreiro Castle are a a mere 250 metres away. The property is a 10-minute drive from the border into neighbouring Spain. The Lobios Thermal Spa is a 28-minute drive away while the Melgaço Thermal Spa is a 25-minute drive. Porto International Airport is a 2-hour drive from Casa Fonte Do Laboreiro.
Show more Show less

What they offer

Internet access

  • Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
  • Wi-Fi in public areas

Getting around

  • Airport transfer
  • Shuttle service
  •  
  • Car park
  • Valet parking
  •  

Things to do, ways to relax

  • Garden

Services and conveniences

  • Luggage storage
  • Smoking area

Access

  • Facilities for disabled guests
  • Front desk [24-hour]
  • Pets allowed

Available in all rooms

  • Balcony/terrace
  • Heating
  • Seating area
  • Desk
  • Kitchenware
  • Shower
  • Dishwasher
  • Microwave
  •  
  • Fan
  • Refrigerator
  •  
Show more Show less

Guest policies

  • Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Show more Show less

Announcements

Please note that the 20% deposit charged on the day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. Casa Fonte Do Laboreiro will contact guests with further details. The remaining 80% must be paid in cash at check-in. Final cleaning is included. Please inform Casa Fonte Do Laboreiro in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Show more Show less

Verified traveler reviews

Booking.com Reviews (29)



1

Select loyalty program

PointsMAX
Language
Loyalty Program A Loyalty Program A
Loyalty Program B

In the menu, click PointsMAX and select your favorite loyalty program.

2

Select a room that earns points

Hotel Room A
Room Info
This booking earns
5,000 points

Choose a room offer that comes with points, which are earned automatically with that booking.

3

Enter membership ID

Country of passport
Program Membership ID
1234

Fill in the membership number for you selected program when completing your reservation. The points will be added to your account after you check out.

Start here and select your preferred program: