See all 20 properties in Manteigas.
Casas do Sameiro
See more photos
See more photos
Balcony/terrace
See more photos
Balcony/terrace
See more photos
Bathroom
See more photos
7.7 Very good location
See map
See all 29 photos
7.7Location
Up to 30% off with Agoda Insider Deals!

Prices drop the moment you sign in!

Sign in now
Guestroom
  • 11 m²
Enter dates to see prices
Guestroom
  • 11 m²
Enter dates to see prices
Family Room with Terrace
  • 30 m²
  • 7 single beds and 1 sofa be...
Enter dates to see prices
Triple Room - Rua Direita
  • 15 m²
  • 1 single bed and 1 double b...
Enter dates to see prices
Guestroom
  • 12 m²
Enter dates to see prices
Double Room - Rua Direita
  • 11 m²
  • 1 double bed
Enter dates to see prices
Double Room - Rua Direita I
  • 11 m²
  • 1 double bed
Enter dates to see prices
Double Room - Rua Aldeia Nova da Ponte
  • 11 m²
  • 1 double bed
Enter dates to see prices
Triple Room
  • 15 m²
Enter dates to see prices
Guestroom
  • 11 m²
Enter dates to see prices
Twin Room - Rua Direita
  • 12 m²
  • 2 single beds
Enter dates to see prices

More about Casas do Sameiro

An overview

Show more

What they offer

Show less

Guest policies

Show more

Announcements

Please note that the 20% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. The remaining 80% must be paid upon arrival in cash. Casas do Sameiro will contact guests with further details. Reception and delivery of keys are on the Restaurant Sabores Serranos.

Verified traveler reviews

Booking.com Reviews (22)

4.2

Filter by traveler type:
Very good
based on 22 reviews
  • Cleanliness 8.1
  • Facilities 7.9
  • Location 7.7
  • Room comfort and quality 7.5
  • Service 8.0
  • Value for money 7.6
Excellent
based on 9 reviews
  • Cleanliness 8.4
  • Facilities 8.7
  • Location 7.8
  • Room comfort and quality 8.1
  • Service 8.9
  • Value for money 7.8
Very good
based on 4 reviews
  • Cleanliness 8.1
  • Facilities 8.1
  • Location 7.5
  • Room comfort and quality 6.9
  • Service 7.5
  • Value for money 6.9
Very good
based on 5 reviews
  • Cleanliness 7.5
  • Facilities 6.5
  • Location 7.0
  • Room comfort and quality 7.0
  • Service 7.0
  • Value for money 7.0
Exceptional
based on 1 reviews
  • Cleanliness 10.0
  • Facilities 10.0
  • Location 10.0
  • Room comfort and quality 10.0
  • Service 10.0
  • Value for money 10.0
Very good
based on 3 reviews
  • Cleanliness 7.5
  • Facilities 6.7
  • Location 8.3
  • Room comfort and quality 6.7
  • Service 6.7
  • Value for money 8.3
Verified reviews provided by Booking
See all reviews


1

Select loyalty program

PointsMAX
Language
Loyalty Program A Loyalty Program A
Loyalty Program B

In the menu, click PointsMAX and select your favorite loyalty program.

2

Select a room that earns points

Hotel Room A
Room Info
This booking earns
5,000 points

Choose a room offer that comes with points, which are earned automatically with that booking.

3

Enter membership ID

Country of passport
Program Membership ID
1234

Fill in the membership number for you selected program when completing your reservation. The points will be added to your account after you check out.

Start here and select your preferred program:
Prev
June 2017
MoTuWeThFrSaSu
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
Next
July 2017
MoTuWeThFrSaSu
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31