A traditionally built villa in 8 hectares of grounds, Cerro da Borrega is in the Odemira countryside. Offering free Wi-Fi, it has features such as wooden ceilings, hammocks and a water fountain.
Overlooking the garden, each room and suite includes duck-feather duvets and a private bathroom with 2 showers. Some have a curved brick ceiling or patio doors.
Leading to the garden, the spacious lounge has a fireplace and sofas. Outside there are covered terraces with seating. Free mountain bikes are available and there is a jogging trail within the grounds. A Thai or sports massage can be organised.
Within an 8-minute drive there are a few restaurants, some serving fresh seafood dishes, and typical Alentejo cuisine and drinks.
Cerro da Borrega Guest House is a 16-minute drive from Zambujeira do Mar Beach, set within the Vicentine Coast Nature Reserve. Vila Nova de Milfontes is less than 30 minutes by car, and on-site parking is free.
What they offer
Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
Services and conveniences
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Please note that the 30% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by credit card details, on the day of booking. The remaining 70% will be charged at check-in.