Please note that there is no reception. The property will contact you to arrange the check-in.
During the winter, the following services are available at an extra charge, and they are offered if you book your room at an half-board included rate. Please contact the property directly for further information, contact details can be found on the booking confirmation:
- Welcome champagne, afternoon cakes/nibbles/drinks
- Cheese board, bread and soup for late evening arrivals
- In-valley transfers to and from the ski slopes. This service is available every day between 9:00 - 10:00 and 16:00 - 17:00 except on Wednesday to any of the ski stations within the Chamonix valley.
- A bus pass for the local ski shuttles, stopping a short walk from the Chalet
- A 3-course evening meal, available every day, except on Wednesday
- Afternoon snacks and glass of mulled wine, tea or coffee, available every day, except on Wednesday
- In-house ski and snowboard rental equipment, delivery and fitting service
- Shared or private Geneva Airport transfers
- Linen, towels, bathrobes and free toiletries.
- Shuttle service to the town until 22:00
Please note that the hot tub is only used during the winter season from 20 December onwards until 30 April, from 8:00 until 23:00, or if you exclusively rent the chalet in summer for a minimum of 3 nights. If you reserve individual rooms, only the breakfast will be included.