Location rating score
|Value for money||8.0|
Check-in is from 03:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM. You may request early check-in or late check-out during booking, subject to availability. Guests checking in or out before or after the designated periods may be charged an additional fee.
For those who wish to drive their own cars, Colonie 1111 Fraser's Hill has a car park available for guests. Parking is free for guests.
Cool weather, captivating interior, charming company. Stay at Colonie 1111. This is a walk-down apartment (2 levels down eg. walking from upstairs to downstairs in a Double-storey Terrace) in Silverpark Resort, Fraser's Hill. With a big balcony designed for a family bbq with benches for star-gazing, it's perfect for those seeking tranquility, relaxation and recuperation. The view from the balcony is of the surrounding forest - No view obstruction.
•••••• Please read our HOUSE RULES before making a reservation. Peace and tranquility is much appreciated & sought after in Fraser's Hill. Please be respectful of our 'Pork-free' and 'No noise' policy. Colonie cannot be used for parties or noisy gatherings. It is a place for rest, family gatherings & quiet reunions. ••••••Refundable Deposit of RM200 will be collected. This deposit will be refunded 24 hours after check-out if there are no incidental costs. ••••••
**Max. Occupancy is 8 guests + 1 child (0-12 years old). If you have more guests, please book a separate apartment as we will check. **
• Our Response to Covid-19:
Our apartments are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between guests. Our cleaning staff has been provided with extra training to ensure that all surfaces, especially high touch surfaces such as door knobs, light switches have been sanitized before your stay.
• Guests are required to wear face masks at all times in the common ground outside of the apartments. Kindly note that guests with temperatures of more than 37.5ºC will not be allowed entry.
• COVID-19 CONTACT TRACING COMPLIANCE :
In compliance with government guidelines, all guests (including children) are required to provide full names + contact details and have their temperature taken before entering Silverpark / Colonie premises. Please provide details to your host @ 0199328918 to ensure a smooth check-in.
Colonie 1111 provides :-
• 3 Bedrooms with 4 comfortable Queen beds (sleeps 8)
• The master bedroom has 2 queen beds side by side with en-suite bath.
• The other 2 bedrooms has 1 queen bed each and shares a bath.
• Each queen-sized bed has 2 pillows, 1 bedsheet and 1 large duvet.
• The master en-suite & shared bathrooms comes with heated showers. Bath towels, toilet paper, shampoo and body soap are provided
• Wifi : NO WIFI because there are no available internet ports in Fraser's by Telekom. Phone's data is good enough for Whatsapp and Facebook.
• TV : Flat screen TV with HDMI capabilities provided. HDMI cable provided, no TV channels provided. You can watch movies on the TV by connecting your laptop to it using the HDMI cable provided.
Kitchen is fully equipped with the following :-
• Small Toaster Oven
• Electric Kettle
• Electric Steamboat Hotpot (with extension cord)
• Gas Stove
• Frying Pan
• Stock Pot
• Basic Kitchen Utensils such as can opener, knifes etc
• Cutleries, glasses, plates, bowls for 8 people
• BBQ pit with 10 skewers (Guests bring their own bbq netting and charcoal)
• Expansive outdoor terrace with bench seating and outdoor lounges.
Note : Food & related ingredients / spices / oils, BBQ netting and charcoal are guest's own.
• 80Colonie charges RM25 for BBQ facilities as they are messy affairs. This includes 1 pit + 10 BBQ skewers + extra cleanup.
• Please inform us early if you are doing a bbq on the balcony as we will need to prepare the pit.
• BBQ facilities are limited to house guests only. Guests from other apartments may not share the in-house BBQ Facilities.
• Guests bring their own charcoal & BBQ net(30 X 40 cm). BBQ grill nets are available in hypermarkets / MR DIY / Daiso.
Alternatively, the building management provides a big communal BBQ pit for guests to use at the price of RM50 per use. Guests bring their own BBQ net / skewers & charcoal if they want to use the communal BBQ pit.
Great place for a short vacay”
Beautiful home and very clean. The owner Kim n Siti were very nice and helpful. A great place to stay for a short vacay with family and to escape from KL hotness. Will definitely recommend others to stay here.
See room deals
Not worth the money ”
Moss on wall, no WiFi, TV with no channels, not worth paying almost 800 per night. Building was outdated, very dark entrance and as mentioned a minimalistic unit.
See room deals