Walking distance to
- Nexus (200m) 711, Starbucks, Retaurants
- Stesen LRT Universiti (500m)
- Brand new KL Gateway Mall (850m)
Driving distance to
- 5 mins Mid Valley Megamall Shopping Mall (2.5km)
- 5 mins University of Malaya Centre for Continuing Education (1.7km)
- 6 mins to Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur (2km)
- 7 mins to University Malaya Medical Center (2.5km)
- 8 mins to University of Malayan (2.2km)
- Free shuttle to the nearest train station that connects to KL Sentral and KLCC.
From here, visitors can access several local destinations such as
Mid Valley Megamall
Kuala Lumpur's city center.
It has plenty of restaurants, cafes all just in walking distance. Centrally located, and just 5 minutes drive to the famous shopping mall in KL, Mid Valley Megamall. There is also a medical center next door for emergency cases.
1. Uber/ Grab service (taxi) : Highly recommend to use Uber or Grab. It is the safest and most reliable taxi services in KL.
2. LRT station : Universiti LRT Station (Kelana Jaya Line) is 500 meters walking distance or you may take the FREE shuttle bus service to the station.
3. Bus: Rapid KL T631 to Mid Valley outside University Station
4. By Car: Easily accessible via Federal Highway, NPE (New Pantai Expressway), SPRINT Highway and LDP (Damansara-Puchong Expressway).You will be able to enjoy all of the facilities on the ground floor/ Level 1 which includes
- infinity swimming pools
- wading pool
You will need the access card to for all area.
You may head up to roof top Bar on 33rd Floor overseeing the city line of KL city centre at night.
Security : One of the BEST security neighbourhoods.
3 tier access into the building and to your floor.
Only guests with proper access cards may enter the lobby and the access card only enters your floor
Free parking available upon request