This house is newly built 2017,6. Located in which it only takes 5-min. walk from Sasazuka Station, which only takes 4 min. to Shinjuku by train. This area is a very safe place, as you can walk through the shopping center from the station to the house.
Since you can rent the entire house, the space gives you a relaxing time with your family or as a group.
One double bed, two single beds and 6 sets of futons are available. Maximum 10 guests can stay, so you can even bring your family and friends. Accommodation includes a refrigerator, microwave, electric kettle, desk and bathroom (bathtub Comfortable and quiet place to relax, located near Kyoto Imperial Palace. Enjoy beautiful sunrise and night sky at your own loft after a long day in the city. Fully equipped with high-class furniture. Free rental bike and pocket Wi-fi available!
My apartment contains spacious loft that clear from obstructions to the view, so you can see the morning sun rises from the horizon and mountains behind Shijo area welcomes you.
Also, you can enjoy stars with this traditional atmosphere of Kyoto at the loft with comfort and tranquility.
This cozy house is located really close to Kyoto Imperial Palace, where you will enjoy the best spots of Kyoto.
Upon entering the entrance, you walk into a spacious kitchen and living room with large dining table, allowing a quiet space to rest or work in a relaxing atmosphere.
Also there’s two large bedrooms welcome you with lovely antique beds with bright windows.
If you like to cook, you will have a well equipped kitchen with IH cooking heater, microwave, fridge, kettle, plates, cups, mugs, and silverware.
There is a full bath with clean, lush towels and other amenities for your convenience.
Our apartment is conveniently located to everything and anything you might need for a perfect stay.
You can have local experiences of Kyoto that you can't get anywhere else.
It is a bustling, family-friendly, safe neighborhood with a real sense of community.
• Two bedrooms, one living room, a kitchen and fully separated bath, sink and toilet. This apartment can accommodate up to 8 guests with 2 double beds, 2 single beds, a sofa bed, and 2 ultra-extra beds. The kitchen is fully equipped with a stove, refrigerator, a toaster, a kettle, and a microwave. A washing machine is also installed for your laundry needs. Laundry detergent is free to use. A vacuum cleaner is provided if you wish to clean your room by yourself.
• Amenities include shampoo, conditioner, body soap, and face wash. Fresh bed linens and fresh towels are also provided for each guest. I have also provided a hair dryer. All you need to bring is your cloths.
• Internet is provided for free. Pocket WiFi can connect up to 10 devices and is portable to use anywhere.
• A bicycle with basket and gear is available for rental! You can go wherever you want such as attractions like Nijo Castle and the Imperial Palace or Daiso (100yen shop) and Uniqlo (casual wear retailer) suggested in the welcome guide.
• The “Omotenashi Alliance Team” have provided guide books and city guides for all my guests to use. These are helpful for getting around and finding out what is going on during your stay!
・Please note that there’s no elevator to my room in the 4th floor. Therefore, I prepared a luggage rack that helps dragging in the suitcase upstairs. After several flights of stairs, you can find spacious room and loft that clear from obstructions to the view!
・A sofa bed and a Japanese futon is for secondary use. The apartment can accommodate up to 8 guests, but if you like to sleep in a spacious bed, I recommend to stay within 5 guests.
Please contact the host before the check in date if you haven't got any check in instruction.