Please note that minimum 5-night stay offer includes the following:
- Luxury accommodation for two
- Daily breakfast in the restaurant, daily newspapers and fresh fruits in the room
- Return to airport transfers by local taxi
- Wireless internet access
- 15% Government tax
- Wide range of water sports, use of the gymnasium, tennis courts and steam bath at The Oberoi Spa
Sculpture class, star gazing, Hindu ceremony, henna painting, painting classes, cooking demonstration, wine tasting and nature walks.
- Breathing exercises, hatha yoga, Tai Chi, sound meditation, stretch, morning jog, morning walk, body toning work out.
The hotel luxury car or by local taxi services is available for guests. Each vehicle can carry a maximum of 3 passengers. The hotel can also organize a private minivan transfer per way for 6 passengers including luggage.
In accordance to the Public Safety Act issued by the Ministry of Health, all public areas in Mauritius are non-smoking. Hence, smoking is not permitted in our restaurants, bar and lobby. Smoking is also not permitted in rooms. We have placed an ashtray on your terrace for your comfort.
Dress code in the evening:
At the Bar and the Restaurant, our dress code during the day is casual and for the evening it is smart casual. Gentlemen are kindly requested to wear long trousers and shirts with sleeves in the evening. Shorts, flip-flops and swimwear may not be worn in the Restaurant and the Main Bar after 6.00 p.m.
Pokud rezervujete více jak 5 pokojů, mohou se na vás vztahovat odlišné podmínky.