General Terms and Conditions
Save 8% on top of incredible hotels worldwide on every Wednesday.
Save up to 7% for other days of week
*Save extra 7% with CUBC Platinum Card & above
* Save extra 5% with other eligible CUBC cards
Booking period: 15 November 2016 – 15 January 2017
Stay period: 15 November 2016 – 31 March 2017
- The Promotion is applicable to booking merchant hotels at participating destinations and designated hotels (prepaid only) made through a dedicated landing page only at following URL: www.agoda.com/cubc
- . The Promotion discount is applicable to hotel room charges only (excluding local taxes, service fees and additional charges).
- The Promotion discount will only be displayed on the booking form after entering a valid CUBC credit/debit card.
- The Promotion is available to the qualifying and eligible cardholders of Cathay United Bank (Cambodia) Corporation Limited credit card which (a) bears the Cathay United Bank (Cambodia) Corporation Limited and/or Cathay United Bank (Cambodia) Corporation Limited name and logo on the face of the card and/or (b) refers to a member of the Cathay United Bank (Cambodia) Corporation Limited Group as an issuer or a participant partner on the bank of the card, including for the avoidance of doubt any co-branded/affinity card issued by any members of Cathay United Bank (Cambodia) Corporation Limited’s Group. Cardholders must settle payment with their card in order to enjoy the Promotion.
- The Promotion is non-transferable and non-cumulative and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, promotions, discounted items and fixed price items (unless specified).
- The Promotion cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
- The qualifying and participating cardholders are bound by the terms and conditions of Agoda and the Bank. In case of dispute, the decision of Agoda shall be final.
- The Bank and/or Agoda can change the terms of conditions at any point of time.
- This Promotion is independent of, and unrelated to, any offer or arrangement between the Bank and the cardholder (payment facility, etc.), which is at the Bank’s sole discretion and for which the Bank is solely responsible and liable.