- The promo is open to all EastWest Credit Cardholders (“Cardholders”) in good credit standing*.
- Promo mechanics are as follows:
||EastWest Credit Card
||Platinum MasterCard, EveryDay Titanium MasterCard, Dolce Vita Titanium MasterCard/ Dolce Vita MasterCard, Gold Visa/MasterCard, Hyundai MasterCard
||Classic Visa/MasterCard, Practical MasterCard, DLSAA MasterCard
||Until 31 December 2017
||From booking date to
30 June 2018
- The Promotion is only applicable to the reservation of selected and designated merchant properties in the featured destinations, made through a dedicated landing page only at following URL: http://www.agoda.com/eastwestbank.
- The Promotion discount is applicable to accommodation room charges only (excluding local taxes, service fees, extra charges, personal consumptions and the like).
- To avail of the discount, the Cardholder must follow these steps:
- Log on to the Promotion landing page of EastWest at http://www.agoda.com/eastwestbank.
- Input desired accommodation dates and destination in the search button.
- Select preferred “Promotion-Eligible” hotel/merchant property.
- Select preferred room and click the “Book” button.
- Input contact details, then, click “Continue”
- Input EastWest Credit Card details
The Promotion discount will only be displayed on the booking form of the Promotion landing page after the Cardholder has entered a valid EastWest Credit Card number. The Cardholder will receive the hotel voucher via email after a successful booking.
- The Cardholder agrees to hold EastWest free and harmless from any and all claims, losses and/or damages that the Cardholder may incur as a result of or in connection with his/her availment of Agoda.com hotel deals or promo-eligible merchant properties.
- The Promotion is non-transferable, non-cumulative, cannot be exchanged for cash or other products, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, promotions, discounted items and fixed price items (unless specified).
- In case of disputes related to the Promotion, the decision of AGODA.com and EastWest shall be conclusive, in concurrence with the DTI’s rules and regulations. All questions or disputes regarding the EastWest Cardholder’s eligibility for the Promo shall be resolved by EastWest.
- For any concern or inquiry regarding the Hotel offers, Cardholders may visit the Agoda Customer Support page www.agoda.com/info/contact-agoda.html or call +632 2469092.
* Cardholders in good credit standing are those whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraudulent activities, those whose EastWest Credit Cards are not reported lost or stolen and those who have not otherwise, violated any of the Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of EastWest Credit Cards.
EastWest is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. For inquiries or complaints, you may call EastWest's 24-Hour Customer Service at (02) 888-1700 or 1-800-1888-8600 Domestic Toll-Free, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or text EWBCS and send to 2327 for Globe subscribers or (0917) 890-2327 for other networks. Similarly, you may also contact the BSP Financial Consumer Protection Department at (02) 708-7087