• Entire home/apt

  • 6 guests

  • 2 bedrooms

  • 3 beds

  • 120 sq.m.

Up to 30% off with Agoda Insider Deals!

Prices drop the moment you sign in!

Sign in now

More about Eden Villas Red

An overview

Eden Villas Red is a detached villa set in Vilamoura in the Algarve Region and is 1.8 km from Vilamoura Marina. The property features views of the pool and is 4.2 km from Falesia Beach. Free private parking is available on site. A microwave and a toaster can be found in the kitchen. Towels and bed linen are available in this self-catering accommodation. Eden Villas Red features free WiFi . You can play tennis at the property, and the area is popular for golfing. Água Moments is 2.1 km from Eden Villas Red, while Falésia Beach - Rocha Baixinha is 2.1 km from the property. The nearest airport is Faro Airport, 16 km from Eden Villas Red.
Show more Show less

What they offer

Internet access

  • Free Wi-Fi in all rooms

Getting around

  • Bicycle rental
  • Car park
  • Rental car

Things to do, ways to relax

  • Garden
  • Tennis court
  •  
  • Swimming pool [outdoor]
  • Water sports (non-motorized)
  •  

Bathroom and toiletries

  • Shared bathroom

Services and conveniences

  • Smoking area

Land sports

  • Golf course (within 3 km)

Access

  • Pets allowed

Available in all rooms

  • Air conditioning
  • Ironing facilities
  • Refrigerator
  • Bathtub
  • Microwave
  • Washing machine
  • Complimentary bottled water
  • Mosquito net
  •  
Show more Show less

Guest policies

  • Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Show more Show less

Announcements

Please note that late check-in (after 21:30) and late check-out (after 12:00) have an added cost of EUR 150. Extra beds and cribs are only available upon request and must be approved by property. Please note your request under special requests available at the time of booking. Please note that a deposit of 35% of the total amount may be charged anytime after booking and the remaining 65% will be charged on the day of arrival. Please inform Eden Villas Red in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A security deposit of EUR 200 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Show more Show less
Booking.com Reviews (11)



1

Select loyalty program

PointsMAX
Language
Loyalty Program A Loyalty Program A
Loyalty Program B

In the menu, click PointsMAX and select your favorite loyalty program.

2

Select a room that earns points

Hotel Room A
Room Info
This booking earns
5,000 points

Choose a room offer that comes with points, which are earned automatically with that booking.

3

Enter membership ID

Country of passport
Program Membership ID
1234

Fill in the membership number for you selected program when completing your reservation. The points will be added to your account after you check out.

Start here and select your preferred program: