Please note that a deposit of 30% is required at the moment of booking to guarantee your reservation. The remaining 70% is due at least 7 days prior to arrival. All payments must be made via bank transfer or PayPal, the property will contact you after booking for details.
When memberships are included, an activation payment is required at the resort. This varies according to the number of guests, from $300 to $800 and is needed only once for the entire stay.
Please note this does not allow for access in the water park. A damage deposit of MXN 3000 is required. The host charges this 3 days before arrival. This will be collected by bank transfer. You should be reimbursed within 7 days of check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full via bank transfer, subject to an inspection of the property. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions. Please inform Mayan Villas GOLF in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.