When visiting Hyogo, you'll feel right at home at Ryokan Kinsui, which offers quality accommodation and great service. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations.
Ryokan Kinsui offers impeccable service and all the essential amenities to invigorate travelers. The hotel offers access to a vast array of services, including car park, shops, shared lounge/TV area, car park nearby, car park free of charge.
Guests can choose from 10 rooms, all of which exude an atmosphere of total peace and harmony. The hotel offers fantastic facilities, including hot tub, hot spring bath, spa, to help you unwind after an action-packed day in the city. Ryokan Kinsui is an ideal place of stay for travelers seeking charm, comfort and convenience in Hyogo.
What they offer
Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!
Things to do, ways to relax
Dining, drinking, and snacking
Swimming & soaking
Hot spring bath
Services and conveniences
Safety deposit boxes
For the kids
Car park [free of charge]
Car park [nearby]
Property's guest policies
Children and extra beds
Minimum age of guests is: 13 year(s).
Guests who reserved a room with dinner must check in before 06:00 PM or dinner cannot be served and no refund provided.
Hot spring bath is available from 07:00 AM to 11:00 PM(Last entry at 10:40 PM). Guests are not allowed to access the hot spring bath prior to check-in or after check out.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.
Some helpful facts
Check-in from: 15:00
Check-out until: 23:00
Reception open until: 18:00
Number of restaurants: 1
Number of rooms : 10
Most recent renovation: 2014
Daily parking fee: 0 JPY
Real reviews from real guests
Agoda Reviews (2)Booking.com Reviews (119)
From 2 reviews
Value for money4.0
Provided by verified guests of
Filter guest comments by:
Now you can search for any keyword within the reviews
Showing 2 verified guest comments
Antoinette from Singapore
Stayed 2 nights in May 2016
1. No assistance was provided to bring our suitcase to the room on the 2nd floor (no lift).
2. Microwave at the common utilities area was broken n dirty
3. Reception staff (lady) was not helpful to arrange the free transport from ryokan to train station.
4. The yukatas provided were old and faded. This could be the reason in us receiving inferior treatments at the public baths as noticed we were asked to keep our foot clogs in the lockers while for other patrons the staff neatly arranged the clogs at the entrance and put them in front of the clients when they were leaving !!
5. Though thete was a security camera and we were told that the front ryokan door will be locked at 9.30pm we found this unlocked when we returned around 10pm.
6. The corridors to the rooms were unlit when we checked in on thursday and remained such that night but on friday evening the corridor was lit till the next morning !
7. Necessities like towels and toiletries were provided, inconveniencing the traveller.