Located on the higher floor on a tree-lined street in the historic French Quarter, Aloha Hanoi Homestay 24 offers sweeping views of the city. The apartment is just a few minutes away from many of the city's main attractions: Old Quarter, Hanoi Opera House, St. Joseph's Cathedral, Thang Long Citadel, Ho Chi Minh Complex, etc.
Bedroom 1:1 double bed, 1 queen bed
Bedroom 2:1 queen bed
Coffee or tea
Car park [on-site]
Carbon monoxide detector
Coffee or tea
First aid kit
Wi-Fi [portable rental]
- Quiet Hours: 10pm - 6am
- No drug allowed.
- Please strictly follow Vietnam's law. We are not responsible for any case that against the law
- Please do not bring forbidden stuff or materials to the place.
- Smoking is allowed outside of the building
- You will be responsible for any damage or loss if the reason is caused by your side.
- Please strictly turn off air conditioner / lights / water when you leave the room.
Things to do nearby
Aloha Hanoi Homestay is surround by some Government Department and office building, there are hundred of officer need to have breakfast and a cup of coffee before they start working. You can easily find coffee shops, convenient stores, local market outside the street. By walking a few steps from the building, you can easily find famous Vietnamese restaurants, such as Pho Thin, Bun Cha Huong Lien (President Obama used to eat here).
- 5-20 mins of walking to main attractions in downtown: Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, the Water Puppet Theatre, the Night Market, Hanoi Opera House and a variety of coffee bars and restaurants.
- 5-10 mins by taxi or Uber to reach to Temple of Literature, One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Thang Long Cidatel, and Tran Quoc Pagoda, Hoa Lo Prison, Hanoi Railway Station to get to Sa Pa, Ha Long Bay.