Mogli Resorts Kanha is conveniently located in Kanha which contains the park which inspired Rudyard Kipling's “Jungle Book”. The park came into existence in 1955 and is noted for its tigers and for the nearly extinct swamp deer. Mogli Resorts Kanha can help arrange for excursions to the National Park, and it is stressed to act responsibly. The in-house restaurant is known for its excellent local dishes and premium hygiene. All guests should take the opportunity to settle around the campfire that is provided to learn more about the animals of this area and share tales with other guests. The independent porches also allow guests to see the stars and provide for more private conversations.
What they offer
Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
Wi-Fi in public areas
Fitness & recreation
Things to do, ways to relax
Swimming pool [outdoor]
Dining, drinking, and snacking
Services and conveniences
Safety deposit boxes
For the kids
Facilities for disabled guests
Front desk [24-hour]
Available in all rooms
Free bottled water
Child and extra bed policy
Infant 0-1 year(s)
Stay for free if using existing bedding. Note, if you need a cot there may be an extra charge.
Children 2-5 year(s)
Stay for free if using existing bedding.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Some helpful facts
Check-in from: 13:00
Check-out from: 11:00
Distance from city center: 155.00 Km
Travel time to airport (minutes): 191
Number of floors: 02
Number of restaurants: 01
Number of rooms : 30
Room voltage: 220
Year property opened: 2015
Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes, which will be applicable to all reservations and will be charged additionally during check out.
Verified guest reviews
Agoda Reviews (2)Booking.com Reviews (20)
From 2 reviews
Filter by guest type:
Value for money9.0
Provided by verified guests of
Filter guest comments by:
Cottage - Air Conditioning
Sort guest comments by:
Showing 2 verified guest comments
ARINDAM from India
Stayed 3 nights in January 2018
One of the best stay...location near to the kanha safari gate...nice rooms...superb breakfast...food tastes superb....nice staff.
Reviewed January 29, 2018
Did you find this review helpful?|
smeet from India
Cottage - Air Conditioning
Stayed 2 nights in June 2017
Value for money”
Definitely this is one of the best property near Khatiya gate as far as money and location is concerned. Fantastic location, full of greenery and huge in area.
There are few cons which I would like to mention as well.
1. There is no Bell or phone so that you can call for room service, as I said this property is huge in area wise so you have to walk a little for their restaurant. (Ideally not a con but it was irritating when we reached in the night and we we were wet in the rain and we found there is no towel)
2. There is a electricity problem in that area so they have generator facility as well. We had 2 night stay, first night the generator service was uninterrupted during the night while the 2nd night we were sitting in the dark as there was some issue in the generator.
3. Parking is too far from the cottages and the staffs were not available so we loaded and unloaded our luggage to our own. We asked manager on phone to allow aur bikes inside so that we can unload our luggage but he said we have trolleys and our staff will take care of it. May be we were not patient enough to wait for them. :)
4. There are lot of bugs, which is again expected as the location is very green and in the middle of the jungle. A netted door is required otherwise you have to keep your doors closed all the time.
5. There are cottages which has water leakages from the ceiling. Since it was Junes last week and end if the seasons so we had options available and we chooses a different cottages which has no water leakage. So this is the biggest con if someone gets such rooms.