To guarantee the reservation customers must pay 25% of the cost of the reservation, via deposit or bank transfer 15 days before entering the accommodation. The remaining 75% can cancel it when entering, by the same means or cash. Please inform Villa Pura Vida 2 in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.