The 4 days 3 nights boat itinerary are as follows:
- All guests go on board at 14:00 hrs where welcome drinks will be served
- Depart to a Myanmar village, Sein Pankhone
- Enjoy views of Ayarwaddy River
- Dinner and overnight on board
- Breakfast served on sundeck between 07:00 - 08:00 hrs
- Explore the village (on foot)
- Enjoy authentic Myanmar lunch on board
- Arrive in Mingun, approximately 17:00 hrs.
- Enjoy views of the temples in Mingun while served a traditional Burmese breakfast
- Visit Pondawphaya, Settawya and Pahtodawgyi pagodas as well as the Mingun Bell
- Sail towards Ava (around 11:00 hrs)
- Lunch served on board
- Arrival at Ava at 15:00 hrs.
- Explore Ava by horse cart. Sights include: Bagaya Kyaung & Me Nu Oak Kyaung Monasteries
- Sail upstream towards Sagaing
- Barbeque Dinner served by the beach
- Breakfast on board
- Embark at 10:00 hrs to cruise back to Mandalay
Guests with earlier flights are recommended to leave Sagaing earlier. Please inform this to the property directly.
The itinerary listed above are subject to change without prior notice due to water levels or for safety reasons.
Guests are advised to organize their travel plans to match the cruise's itinerary. Any late check-in or early check-out will be subject to availability and the schedule of the boat. Please contact the property directly for any additional information.