Surfers Lodge Peniche
Surfers Lodge Peniche
See all 30 photos
Double or Twin Room Surfers Lodge Peniche

Double or Twin Room

  • 2 single beds or 1 super king bed
  • Room size: 15 m²/161 ft²
  • Balcony/terrace
  • Shower
  • Private pool
  • Executive lounge access
See more
 Surfers Lodge Peniche
See all 30 photos
 Surfers Lodge Peniche
See all 30 photos
Balcony/terrace Surfers Lodge Peniche
Balcony/terrace
See all 30 photos
See map Surfers Lodge Peniche
See map
Exceptional
Location
9.0
See all 30 photos Surfers Lodge Peniche
See all 30 photos
Removed from saved list
Exceptional
From 71 reviewsSee what guests said
9.2
/
10
Exceptional service
9.6
Value for money8.3
Location rating9.0
  • Airport transfer

  • Hot tub

  • Air conditioning

  • Daily housekeeping

Room choices
9.3
Exceptional
Room comfort & quality
This property is in high demand!Last booked a few minutes ago
Double or Twin Room
Double or Twin Room
...
  • Room size: 15 m²/161 ft²
  • Balcony/terrace
  • 2 single beds or 1 super ki...
Enter dates to see prices
Suite
Suite
...
  • Room size: 24 m²/258 ft²
  • Balcony/terrace
  • 1 double bed
Enter dates to see prices
Standard Twin Room
Standard Twin Room
...
  • Room size: 15 m²/161 ft²
  • Balcony/terrace
  • 2 single beds
Enter dates to see prices
Surf Package - Double or Twin Room
Surf Package - Double or Twin Room
...
  • Room size: 15 m²/161 ft²
  • Balcony/terrace
  • 2 single beds or 1 double b...
Enter dates to see prices
Double Room - Disability Access
Double Room - Disability Access
...
  • Room size: 15 m²/161 ft²
  • Balcony/terrace
  • 2 single beds
Enter dates to see prices
Family Room
Family Room
...
  • Room size: 15 m²/161 ft²
  • Balcony/terrace
  • 3 bunk beds
Enter dates to see prices
Up to 30% off with Agoda Insider Deals!

Prices drop the moment you sign in!

Sign in now
More about Surfers Lodge Peniche

More about Surfers Lodge Peniche

An overview

Show more

What they offer

Show less

Property's guest policies

Show less

Some helpful facts

The property

Local Tax ID/ Rental License: 4249

Announcements

Please note that a 20% deposit of the total reservation amount will charged via credit card on the day of booking. The remaining 80% must be paid in cash at the time of check-in. License number: 4249

Real reviews from real guests

Booking.com Reviews (71)
9.2
/
10
Exceptional
From 71 reviews
Cleanliness9.6
Facilities9.4
Location9.0
Room comfort and quality9.3
Service9.6
Value for money8.3
Verified reviews provided by Booking
See All Reviews
This is a popular property. Don't miss out!

Back to search results

Back to room choices

|

Dismiss