Next University
Next University
See all 14 photos
Three-Bedroom Apartment - Guestroom Next University
Three-Bedroom Apartment - Guestroom
See all 14 photos
 Next University
See all 14 photos
Recreational facilities Next University
Recreational facilities
See all 14 photos
Separate living room Next University
Separate living room
See all 14 photos
See map Next University
See map
Excellent
Location
8.5
See all 14 photos Next University
See all 14 photos
Removed from saved list
Agoda Homes
Exceptional
From 22 reviewsSee what guests said
9.3
Value for money9.4
Location rating8.5
Has restaurantNo
Agoda Homes
Enjoy extra space and local neighborhoods
with this Agoda Homes property.
  • Entire home/apt
  • 6 guests
  • 3 bedrooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • 115 m²/1238 ft²
Up to 30% off with Agoda Insider Deals!

Prices drop the moment you sign in!

Sign in now
  • Everybody fits!

  • Entire place for you

An overview

Located in Aveiro, 300 metres from the University, Next University is a self-catering apartment that offers free WiFi and accommodation for 6 persons. Barra Beach is 10 km away. Next University apartment includes 3 double bedrooms and a living room with a cable TV, a DVD player and a sofa. There is a living room and 2 bathrooms. One of the bedrooms has access to a balcony. Guests can prepare their own meals using the fully equipped kitchen and enjoy them in the dining room available. Alternatively guests can visit the traditional Portuguese restaurants located in the centre of Aveiro 1 km away. Next University apartment location is superb to explore the city of Aveiro. Guests can board on a typical boat and enjoy a trip in the Ria de Aveiro and the Aveiro Lagoon. Aveiro Train Station is 2.4 km away and Porto International Airport is 90 km away.

Sleeping arrangements

  • Bedroom 1:1 double bed
  • Bedroom 2:1 double bed
  • Bedroom 3:1 double bed

Facilities

Show more

Some helpful facts

Show more

Announcements

Please note that the 20% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by Bank Transfer. Next University will contact guests with further details. The remaining 80% must be paid in cash at the check-in. Please note that heating is available upon request and at a surcharge. License number: 8226/AL
SELECT DATES TO VIEW RATES

Real reviews from real guests

Booking.com Reviews (22)
9.3
Exceptional
From 22 reviews
Cleanliness9.7
Facilities9.6
Location8.5
Room comfort and quality9.6
Service9.1
Value for money9.4
Verified reviews provided by Booking
See All Reviews