We have 2 buildings not far from each other. One of them is Villa with 6 separate rooms and a swimming pool. Each of them is organized in the way to have own kitchen with the fridge and all stuff for cooking, bathroom and a terrace as it is usually in the apartment. And another one is a guest house without swimming pool. Our villa is situated in the rice fields on the hill of Kelabang Moding with the perfect view to Balinese nature and a swimming pool. If you are aimed to see the real Balinese life with the community rules and traditions that is the place to stay. It's one of the most ancient and spiritually clear space in Ubud. Besides, just going out from the villa you can find yourself in the jungles and rice fields. It's the best way to keep fit and healthy mood. The guest house is in the village of my family in 2 minutes walk. When it is a ceremony in the village, please, you are always welcome to join the community for praying and giving offerings to the Gods and Spirits. I can give the ladies' traditional clothing for that purpose because I have a lot.
Bedroom 1:1 queen bed
Carbon monoxide detector
Coffee or tea
First aid kit
Wi-Fi [portable rental]
• Express check-in/check-out available
• Onsite car parking available
• Nearby car parking available
• Self-parking available
• Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
• Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
• Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
• Treat the property like your own home.
• Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
• Guests of all ages are welcome.
• Infant age until 2 year(s)
• Child age until 12 year(s)
Things to do nearby
Botanic Garden Ubud 2.6 km
Wisata Burung Kokokan 2.6 km
Naughty Nuri's Warung & Grill 2.8 km
Neka Art Museum 3.1 km
Mozaic Restaurant 3.4 km
Sari Organic Restaurant 3.5 km
Ibu Oka Restaurant - Suckling Pig 3.7 km
Ceking Ricefield Terrace 4 km
Museum Puri Lukisan 4.4 km
Lotus Cafe 4.4 km
About the host
Joined in January 2017 | Bali, Indonesia
4 Properties • 10+ Bookings • 1 Review
Within a few hours
Hello Everybody, my name is Made and I'm a happily married husband and a father of two wonderful kids. Me and my wife running our cozy, eco-friendly villa in the middle of the rice fields, surrounded by nature and local vibe. We are welcoming you to stay with us during your visit in Ubud and indulge in the life of local people, surrender to the nature and feel like home.