Guests should inform the property of their expected arrival time in advance. They can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.
Please note that the 30% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. The remaining 70% must be paid upon arrival in cash. Casa Paz do Outeiro will contact guests with further details.
Horse charriot rides are available, upon previous request and at an extra fee.
Please note that pilgrims headed to Santiago will receive a complimentary shuttle service, for up to 4 persons. Please contact the property directly through the contacts in your booking confirmation for more details. License number: 1263RNET