Cozy two bedroom single family home is great for business travelers or the vacation savvy family looking to experience the heart of Boulder. Blocks to Pearl Street shops, 5-star restaurants, and entertainment. The bike path to CU Boulder is merely 10 minutes out the door, as is any number of hiking and biking trails. Wonderful, "hidden" front porch is great for relaxing, and the backyard patio and garden is perfect for entertaining. Enjoy all Boulder has to offer just steps from your front door!
- 1920's Single Family Home
- Porch with Flatiron Mountain views (depends on season)
- Private backyard with entertaining area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Contemporary layout, contemporary furniture
- Open plan dining room and living room
- Numerous large windows creates a beautifully day-lit space
- Great for entertaining
- Dining room table that easily seats 6
- Master bedroom with 50” TV with full cable and HBO, Stars, etc.
- Master bath with clawfoot bathtub
- Washer and dryer
- Feather pillows
- Memory foam queen bed
- Bunk beds in second bedroom (twin)
- Master bedroom with Ralph Lauren sheets
- Himalayan salt lamps
- Organic and natural kitchen condiments provided
- Organic and natural cleaning products provided
- Wonderful array of restaurants, outdoor cafes, brew pubs and fun Boulder shops
- Wine shop within blocks
- B-Cycle Station around the corner
- Walk everywhere, hop on Boulder's extensive bicycle path network for a run or ride around town, or walk 3 blocks to the bus station for convenient service to Denver, CU or around town
- One queen bed in master
- Twin bunk beds in second bedroom off master
- One queen blow up mattress (could be placed in the living or dining room - not a private room)
- One full OUTDOOR orange pullout sofa (weather and comfort level depending - we sleep out there all the time!)
Would you like the kitchen to be stocked with groceries, wine, etc upon arrival? We can have that done for you... inquire. Would you like to book one of Boulder's best massage therapists? Home chef? Spa? Let us know how we can make your time in Boulder absolutely perfect.
Guests will enjoy access to the entire property.
I'll be available 24/7 to assist with any concerns
The neighborhood is safe, quiet, and central.
This property is just a short walk to downtown, and Boulder is also very cyclist-friendly with many options to rent bikes. You will also have access to several, convenient bus routes that service the greater boulder area.
FREE internet access
Bed Linen & Towels
table and chairs
en suite bathroom
En suite shower
Queen size bed
king size bed
Bed Linen & Towels
Iron & Ironing Board
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities