Lovingly restored heritage home with spacious living areas, surrounded by a tranquil garden, in the heart of historic Burrawang. A short stroll to the village cafe and pub, Cornella Cottage is your ideal base for a weekend get-away, wedding or family holiday. Easy access to all the attractions of the Southern Highlands, including charming villages, wineries, markets and national parks.
Cornella Cottage combines period character with modern openness and comfort. With stylish decor, quality inclusions and numerous areas to relax inside and outdoors, it is the perfect choice for a special retreat.
* Expansive living / dining area with cosy wood heater
* Ducted heating / air-conditioning system throughout
* Quality linen and hot-water bottles in each bedroom
* Handcrafted sheep's milk soap bars and shower gel/shampoo
* Fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with quality tableware
* Coffee machine (De'Longhi) with premium brand coffee pods
* Cable TV (Foxtel) and sound system (Sonos)
* Entertainment room with DVD collection and board-games
* Main bathroom with clawfoot bathtub and separate shower
* Master King bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Bi-fold doors opening to sun-drenched dining deck with BBQ
* Extensive private garden for quiet solitude or group gatherings
Families will love the separate living/entertainment spaces for adults and kids. Upstairs family bedroom includes Double, Single and Trundle.
Entire home and garden is open to guests, with security lighting and undercover parking for multiple vehicles accessible through electric gates.
House keys and electric gate buzzer will be held in a key box on the back veranda, and you will be sent the code prior to the day of your arrival. Everything will be set-up for your comfortable stay, but Alan will be available on mobile if you have questions or issues at any time. Please do not hesitate to call.
Burrawang is a picturesque country village full of old world charm. A perfect place to unwind from city life with a group of friends or family. Stroll around the village to admire the many historic buildings or take a walk in the beautiful surrounding countryside. Hang out in the General Store Cafe (great coffee and meals) or the Village Pub (with stunning views from beer garden). More dining options and essential provisions are available 10 mins drive away at Robertson. Moss Vale is 15 mins away, and extensive shopping, movie theatre and many tourist attractions are 20 mins away at Bowral. For nature-lovers, Belmore Falls and the spectacular Fitzroy Falls are both a short drive from Burrawang.
There is a bus service from Burrawang (leaves from outside the Cafe) to Moss Vale Train Station, but most people will want the convenience of a car to get around the district.
FREE internet access
Bed Linen & Towels
table and chairs
en suite bathroom
En suite shower
Queen size bed
king size bed
Bed Linen & Towels
Iron & Ironing Board
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities