Just 0.5 miles from Earl's Court Exhibition Centre and Tube Station, this executive accommodation is ideal for exploring London. Modern rooms have free broadband internet.
Kensington High Street’s fashionable shops and the museums of Knightsbridge are both just a 10-minute walk from the Executive Rooms by Shaftesbury.
The rooms offer elegant style and state-of-the-art technology with a plasma-screen TV included. The bathroom in each bedroom has complimentary toiletries.
A tasty breakfast is served each morning in the Shaftesbury’s dining room, whilst guests can relax with a drink in the bar. Room service is available to guests 24/7.
A 15-minute Tube ride will bring guests to the heart of the West End. Closer by, the Olympia Exhibition Centre is 1 mile away.
London City Airport (LCY)
London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
Earl's Court Tube Station
High Street Kensington Tube Station
Hospital or clinic
Bupa Cromwell Hospital
The Co-operative Food
What they offer
Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
Dining, drinking, and snacking
Services and conveniences
Safety deposit boxes
Front desk [24-hour]
Available in all rooms
Free bottled water
Child and extra bed policy
Children 0-1 year(s)
Must use an extra bed
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Payment Information (Multiple Bookings):
If you make a reservation for 9 rooms or more, the hotel will charge your credit card with 25% of the total booking cost. This amount is non-refundable. The remaining 75% will be charged to your credit card 14 days before your arrival date.
Cancellation Policy (Multiple Bookings):
If you make a reservation for 9 rooms or more, cancellations made less than 28 days before arrival will result in the hotel charging your credit card with the cost of the entire reservation.
Payment for other bookings is taken on arrival.
The credit card used to make the booking must be presented upon check-in. If the booking is made by a third party, please contact the property directly to make alternative arrangements.