• Entire home/apt

  • 4 guests

Sign up now and up to 30% OFF Insider Deals will appear immediately, with more sent to your inbox!

More about Gakuto Terraces

An overview

Situated in Hakuba, Gakuto Terraces is 9 km from Hakuba Cortina Ski Area. Hakuba Happo Bus Terminal is 1.1 km from the property. Free private parking is available on site. All units are air conditioned and have a seating area. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available in some units. There is also a dining area and a kitchenette equipped with a microwave, a toaster, and a fridge. A stovetop and kettle are also featured. Each unit comes with a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries. Bed linen is provided. Hakuba Jump Arena is 1.4 km from Gakuto Terraces. The property offers a free shuttle service.
Show more Show less

Guest policies

  • Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Show more Show less

Announcements

Standard booking: The hotel requires payment of 20% of the booking amount within 7 days once the email is received to confirm booking. If payment is not received, the reservation will be cancelled. The remaining 80% of the payment must be made 60 days before arrival via Paypal. If the booking is made less than 60 days from check-in date, the full amount must be paid via Paypal within 7 days once the email is received or before arrival, whichever comes first. Promotional deals: The hotel requires full non-refundable prepayment via Paypal. Guests will receive a direct email from the hotel with the Paypal link. No cash refunds are given. However, guests who cancel may be given credit toward future reservations. Please contact the property for further details. IMPORTANT: Credit applies only to Gakuto Terraces and is not handled by Booking.com. Contact Gakuto Terrace for details. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Please inform Gakuto Terraces in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Show more Show less


1

Select loyalty program

PointsMAX
Language
Loyalty Program A Loyalty Program A
Loyalty Program B

In the menu, click PointsMAX and select your favorite loyalty program.

2

Select a room that earns points

Hotel Room A
Room Info
This booking earns
5,000 points

Choose a room offer that comes with points, which are earned automatically with that booking.

3

Enter membership ID

Country of passport
Program Membership ID
1234

Fill in the membership number for you selected program when completing your reservation. The points will be added to your account after you check out.

Start here and select your preferred program: