- Please note that the hotel is closed during the East Coast Monsoon season between November and February when the frequent rains are punctuated by intermittent sunshine.
- Due to the monsoon season, ferry services may be cancelled by the Marine Department. Please contact the property for more details.
- Any additional adult will be charged MYR 150 per adult per night.
Children 3-11 years old will be charged MYR 110 per child per night.
- Children 12 years and over are considered as adults.
- Guests checking out after 01:30 PM will be charged an additional fee of MYR 85 and it is subject to villa and boat transfer availability.
- The electricity is not available from 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
- Return boat transfer fee is not included in the room rates, payment to be paid to resort.
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Extra beds, if available, are dependent on the room you choose. Please ask the property for more details.
Please contact the resort directly for unscheduled boat transfers which has additional charges and is payable directly at the resort.
Upon arrival at Marang Jetty, the resort arranges round-trip speedboat transfers, which is an automatic surcharge and will be added to the grand total cost of the booking. Please ensure that you indicate the exact number of people at the time of booking to avoid complications on transfer arrangements.
The schedule timings are as follow:
From Marang Jetty to Gem Isle: Departs at 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM.
From Gem Isle to Marang Jetty: Departs at 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM and 3:30 PM.
Please note that the ferry departure scheduled for 1:00 PM from Marang Jetty to Gem Isle and 1:30 PM from Gem Isle to Marang Jetty are not available on Fridays.
The hotel is undergoing renovation and will be temporarily closed until further notice