• Entire home/apt

  • 10 guests

  • 450 sq.m.

Up to 30% off with Agoda Insider Deals!

About Golf

Description

This modern and luxurious villa features an outdoor swimming pool and an ample garden. The spacious Golf is located in Vilamoura, in front of a golf course and 3.5 km from the beach and Marina. This spacious villa features a large living room, which opens to the garden and the pool area. There is a fully-equipped kitchen, dining area and 5 bathrooms. All bedrooms feature garden views Guests are welcome to prepare their own meals in the equipped kitchen at their disposal. Meals can be enjoyed in the indoor dining area or al fresco, in the furnished terrace. The covered terrace has a wooden deck, equipped with lounge chairs, wicker sofas and an outdoor dining area. There is also a games room, with billiards and table tennis equipment. The centre of Vilamoura is a 5-minute drive and features various restaurants and cafés. The Vilamoura casino is a 9-minute drive away from the unit. The Quarteira centre is a 9-minute drive and the Aquashow Water Park is an 8-minute drive away. The famed Falésia Beach is an 8-minute drive and is surrounded by scenic cliffs. Faro International Airport is a 25-minute drive from the Golf. The property has a garage with 2 parking spots.
Show more Show less

Features

Internet access

  • Free Wi-Fi in all rooms

Getting around

  • Airport transfer
  • Car park

Fitness & recreation

  • Games room

Things to do, ways to relax

  • Garden
  • Swimming pool [outdoor]
  • Table tennis

Services and conveniences

  • Smoking area

Land sports

  • Golf course (within 3 km)

Access

  • Pets allowed

Available in all rooms

  • Air conditioning
  • Balcony/terrace
  • Bathtub
  • Dishwasher
  • DVD/CD player
  • Fan
  • Ironing facilities
  • Kitchenware
  • Microwave
  • Private pool
  • Refrigerator
  • Shower
  • television LCD/plasma screen
  • Washing machine
Show more Show less

Policies

  • Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Show more Show less

Important notice

Guests should inform the property of their estimated time of arrival. They can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property. After booking, guests will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions. Please note that the 30% deposit of the total reservation amount, charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. Golf will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% will be charged at least 50 days prior to check-in, by bank transfer. Please note that a deposit of EUR 500 must be paid on arrival. This will be returned at check-out, subject to a damage inspection. Please note that heating is available on request and subject to an additional charge of EUR 250 per week. Please inform Golf in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Show more Show less

Verified traveler reviews

Booking.com Reviews (1)

Filter by traveler type
Exceptional
based on 1 reviews
  • Cleanliness 10.0
  • Facilities 10.0
  • Location 7.5
  • Room comfort and quality 10.0
  • Service 10.0
  • Value for money 10.0
Verified reviews provided by Booking



1

Select loyalty program

PointsMAX
Language
Loyalty Program A Loyalty Program A
Loyalty Program B

In the menu, click PointsMAX and select your favorite loyalty program.

2

Select a room that earns points

Hotel Room A
Room Info
This booking earns
5,000 points

Choose a room offer that comes with points, which are earned automatically with that booking.

3

Enter membership ID

Country of passport
Program Membership ID
1234

Fill in the membership number for you selected program when completing your reservation. The points will be added to your account after you check out.

Start here and select your preferred program: