- The reception is only open until 12:00 on weekends.
- The property is reachable by phone 24 hours a day. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
- The apartments are located at the different addresses, however all within 20 metres (Rue Pierre Aeby 11-13, Ruelle des Maçons 2). Most of them are in Rue Pierre Aeby 11 and 13.
- Payment has to be made on arrival and an ID card or Passport has to be shown.
- The property has only 2 private parking spaces.
- 24-hour public parking tickets valid all over Fribourg can be bought at the reception. Please inform the property before arrival in case you need such a ticket. You can use the special requests box during booking or contact the property. Paid public parking is also available in the spaces marked white in Rue Pierre Aeby or Rue de Morat or Place-Notre-Dame. Tickets issued by the parking meters there are valid for a maximum of 2 hours.
- Any additional cost regarding the final cleaning has to be paid by the guest in case the apartments are returned very messy or any damage has been made.
- Any special requests will be met depending on availability and may lead to additional costs.
- Prostitution, alcohol and drug abuse are strictly forbidden. In case of violation of this rule, the booking will be cancelled and no refund will be made. Please note that the check-in and key-collection take place at: Rue Pierre-Aeby 11, CH-1700 Fribourg. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Please inform Hine Adon Fribourg in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.