Please note that the property is undergoing upgrading works in phases throughout the property. All resort facilities will continue to be available during this period. Works will be kept to a minimum between 10:00 - 18:00 on weekdays and 10:00 - 17:00 on weekends. The works will affect the following areas:
1. Feringghi Tower
- Kids Club (between 13 August 2016 and 24 October 2016)
- Guest lifts (between 15 August 2016 and 21 November 2016)
- Water pipes along the corridors (between 11 September 2016 to 8 December 2016)
2. Beach Wing
- New Spa (between 29 August 2016 to 1 November 2016)
- Restaurant Washroom (between 29 August 2016 to 1 November 2016)
- Basement meeting rooms (between 11 September 2016 to 22 November 2016)
Holiday Inn Resort Penang apologises for any inconvenience caused. For further enquiries, please contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your booking confirmation.
Kids Eat Free is available for children (under 12 years old) when ordering from the breakfast/lunch/dinner kids' menu at the hotel's dine-in restaurant. Please note that children must be accompanied by at least 1 adult who is registered as a hotel guest and who orders at least one main course from the full-priced menu. This is limited to 4 children per family, and is no available for room service.
Effective 1 June 2014, the Penang City Council will be imposing a local government fee of MYR 3 per room per night, payable directly to the property upon check-in.
All guest are required to provide a valid credit card upon check-in.
Please present the same credit card used to guarantee your booking when checking in / making payment at the hotel.
If you are making payment using another cardholder's credit card, kindly provide the following to the hotel prior to your arrival:
1) Authorization letter with cardholder's signature
2) Copy of the cardholder's card (front and back of card with cardholder's signature)
3) Full name and contact details of the cardholder, together with a photocopy of the card
The Beach Wing will be undergoing renovation between August 29, 2016 and November 22, 2016, which include a new spa and restaurant refurbishments. There will be some areas affected by the noise from 11:00 AM – 05:00 PM.
The Ferringhi Tower will be undergoing renovation between August 13, 2016 and December 8, 2016, which include a new Kid’s Club, elevators maintenance, and water pipe replacements. There will be some areas affected by the noise from 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM on weekdays and 11:00 AM – 05:00 PM on weekends.
During the construction period, all facilities will operate as usual. For further queries, please contact the property directly.