Children under 6 years old are free of charge. Please note that towels and bedding are NOT provided for them.
Please refrain from making big noise, running or jumping in the room as it disturbs neighbors or lower floor.
Strictly NO smoking in the room or anywhere in the entire building or on the grounds of the property. Smoking related damage [including smell from tobacco] will require cleaning and repair, with relevant fees assessed.
NO parties. Please keep your voice down.
NO additional people in the apartment without permission.
NO eating or drinking on the bed.
NO using stuff like stains.
The garbage collecting point nearby is for residential use only! When the rubbish bin is full, take the plastic bag out from the rubbish bin, tie it tightly and place it in the room. My cleaning staff will take care of it after you check out. So please do not take garbage outside the room to the hallway, lobby or the collecting point. Japanese rules related to garbage separation are very strict.
Flush toilet paper only.
Always close the windows and lock the door when you leave the room. I will not be liable for any loss or damage to your personal properties.
Do not take anything home with you.
A penalty of 30,000 Yen shall be imposed for the following violation of house rules.
1. If there is any indication that you smoked within the property.
2. If there is any complaint from neighbors, concerned citizens, or even the police about any kind of noise and disturbance.
3. If you go into the different building, house, apartment or room.
4. If you throw away large items such as old suitcases.
5. If I find any irremovable stains after you check out.
6. If I find anything broken, burnt, damaged or missing after you check out.
7. If I find parking violation.
My cleaning staff checks the whole house to make sure there's no malfunction, damage or loss before you check in.
Unless you report anything wrong when you check in, everything happens during your stay will be your responsibility.