Set amid the scenic Allgäu countryside near Lake Constance, close to the tri-border region, this peaceful 3-star hotel is just a short walk from the spa town centre of Scheidegg.
An ideal base for hikers, cyclists, and skiing enthusiasts, the family-run Hotel Allgäu Garni offers non-smoking, country-style rooms with all modern amenities including wireless internet access.
Relax in the garden and sun-bathing area, play table tennis, chess or draughts, and use the sauna and fitness corner (free for guests staying 3 or more nights).
Massages and therapeutic foot treatments are available in the intimate wellness area.
Enjoy the fresh air and panoramic views, or explore Scheidegg's spa facilities and town centre.
You can easily reach the leisure opportunities of the German, Austrian, and Swiss country triangle from here, or take day trips to Lindau, Oberstaufen and Oberstdorf.
In the evening, why not treat yourself to the Hotel Allgäu's tasty snacks and fine wines.
What they offer
Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
Services and conveniences
Available in all rooms
Free bottled water
In-room safe box
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
It is necessary to contact the hotel in advance if you plan on arriving later than 21:00.
1) Bathroom was newly renovated with modern look +++
2) Owner is very friendly, provided guest cards which can get small discount in tourist attraction such as Skywalk +++
3) Comfortable bed
We didn't stay in room with balcony, cannot comment on the view
4) Room furniture is outdated and looking old, or perhaps part of hotel style? ---
5) No other warm food served in breakfast except boiled eggs ---
6) Door between reception and dining place is irritating during breakfast time, the lady insists to keep it shut during breakfast, don't know why? ---