This Hotel Club MMV features a spa centre and a seasonal, outdoor pool with a sun terrace in summer, which overlooks the Hautes-Alps. It is situated 600 metres from the Serre Chevalier's ski lift.
Guest rooms at the Hotel Club MMV L’alpazur are furnished with a flat-screen TV and a work desk. They each have a private bathroom and WiFi access.
L’alpazur’s restaurant serves an all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast with unlimited hot and cold drinks, pastries, crêpes, dairy produce, cold meats, cheese and fruit. Lunch and dinner are also served, offering a wide choice of unlimited hot and cold dishes, wines and fruit juices. The restaurant opens onto an outdoor terrace and guests can also enjoy a drink in the bar.
MMV L’alpazur organises evening entertainment and a children’s club. The spa and wellness centre includes a sauna, hot tub, hammam, hydromassage shower and massages and treatments at a supplementary cost.
What they offer
Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
Services and conveniences
Available in all rooms
TV [flat screen]
Free bottled water
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Please note that parking is subject to availability.
Full board rates include a breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner (drinks and wine included).
Front desk opening hours:
from July to August: from 09:00 to 12:00 and from 17:00 to 20:00
from December to April: from 07:30 to 20:30.
Please note that opening hours are subject to change.
Please note that a Kids' club is opened from December to April and is included in the price.
Beds are made upon arrival, towels and daily cleaning are included in the price.
- The centre is open by appointment only for adults aged 18 years and over. Daily reservation is possible on site at the front desk.
- There is one free access per person after 17:00 per week from Sunday to Friday.
- It is closed every Saturday all day, and also on Fridays and Tuesday mornings outside of French school holidays.
- The aqua-relaxing area is accessible to teenagers aged 14 and above depending on the hours decided by the hotel. This is only available during French school holidays for 45-minute sessions subject to availability upon reservation.
- Flip flops and swimsuits are mandatory and bath towels are provided.
- Opening days subject to change.
For stays from 1 to 5 nights, full board includes 1 dinner on arrival day and 1 breakfast and 1 lunch on departure day.
Please note that a EUR 75 damage deposit will be requested upon arrival. This may be used in the case of non- compliance with the rules of the property, for example smoking in the rooms or failure to return the keys upon check-out.
Please note that the Les Grands Bains du Monêtier Spa will be closed from 21 August 2016 for renovations.