- A cozy, quiet homestay in the CENTER OF HANOI, walking distance to The Old Quarter, Ngon Restaurant, Tong Duy Tan food street, Hoan Kiem lake, Hanoi station, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and a variety of bars, cafes, and restaurants.
- 90% of recent guests gave this home’s check-in process a 5-star rating.
- Located in 100-year old French colonial style house, the homestay is on the second floor with window to the main street where you could breath the air of the authentic Hanoi. The apartment is like a quiet bird nest full of natural light 8 steps up from the ground in a narrow alley right in the middle of a bustling Hanoi.
- The homestay is furnished with 1 super king-size bed, a relaxing chair, a writing table, a bright and airy kitchen, a private bathroom with hot shower, air conditioner, fridge, cooker, utensil. HD TV and high-speed wifi-access available throughout.
Most top rated attractions are on foot. Saying hello to the lady in the front door who is the friendly neighbor and you will reach the animated street in the heart of Hanoi. Walking around you might see a lot of restaurants with local food, souvenir shops, cafeterias, food shops, cloths and tailors, as well as bars and pubs. Historical houses surrounded by modern-style shops, local vendors trades on street, things are right in your eyes.
Some famous places near by:
- An Lac vegetarian buffet (cheap with a variety of vegetarian) 109 Tran Hung Dao
- Nang Tam vegetarian restaurant 79A Tran Hung Dao
- Tong Duy Tan food street (with plenty of street food places, nice restaurants, bars, pubs and cafes )
- Ngon restaurant (most famous traditional Vietnamese restaurant in Hanoi) 18 Phan Boi Chau
- Namaste restaurant (most famous Indian restaurant in Hanoi) 46 Tho Nhuom
- Book street (19/12 street)
- Xofa cafe, bar and restaurant no.14 Tong Duy Tan
- Ngon Restaurant (Vietnamese restaurant) no.10 Tong Duy Tan
- Hoan Kiem lake
- The Old Quarter