- You will receive the brochure once your booking has been completed.
Please don't forget to print out and bring it with you to my place.
Unfortunately, some of the guests who forgot the brochure got lost and it took for them several hours to check in.
- It is prohibited to generate any noise that would disturb the
neighbors between 10pm and 8am.
- No smoking
- No partying
- No pets allowed
- Take off your shoes.
- Turn off the lights and air conditioning when you go out.
- Do not carry out equipments.
- Thank you for keeping the room clean.
- My place is registered as a hotel too, and under the relevant laws and regulations, the Japanese Government requires foreign nationals who do not possess an address in Japan to provide their *nationality and *passport number in addition to their *name, *address, and *occupation, etc. and produce and make a copy of their passport upon checking in at lodgings.
Japanese and foreign nationals who possess an address in Japan will submit their *name, *address, and *occupation, etc. Your understanding and cooperation is appreciated.