1. The top floor of the villa is not included in the rental, this is a private office for the villa.
2. Security Deposit. if you damage the home, you may be charged up to 20000 Thai Baht
3. Electricity is supplied from the mains government supply, and is not included in the rental fee. An additional fee of 7.5 baht per kWh unit used is payable upon check-out.
4. The maximum occupancy of the villa is 2 persons per room, up to 12 persons, unless arrangements made otherwise through the villa manager. Any additional guests found residing in the house will be asked to leave, and a service fee retained from the deposit.
5. There are 4 bedrooms in the main building which have different views (pool, sea, mountain or garden view), the 2 bedrooms in the small garden building only have garden views.
6. The villa is approx. 800m from the main beach road, and 62m above sea-level. Guests may find the walking distance in the heat difficult, and may need to hire a scooter or taxi. Any rental requirements can be arranged through us, please just request in advance so that we can provide exactly what you need.
7. The jacuzzi is not heated, it is designed to cool down guests during the extremely hot periods.
8. All bedroom TV's are SMART TVs. Both lounge TVs have satellite (Pulse MBOX) systems that can access a range of international sports, films and video channels. There is also a sound system in the swimming pool terrace
9. The main-level of the house, requires the climbing of a flight of stairs from the basement garage, or the garden entrance. There is also a flight of stairs to the first-floor bedrooms.
10. We require a copy of the passport for all guests staying at the premises. We are obliged to register all guests staying at the villa with the immigration department Any anti social behaviour, or significant damage to the property or furnishings, will be handled through the Immigration department and will result in guests being unable to leave the island.