Rules for the house:
* Electricity, propane gas and water fee is included in the charge. Leftover food will be disposed during cleaning.
* Please keep your valuables with you.
* No smoking (including e-cigarette) is permitted indoors. Please smoke outside and collect your cigarette butts.
* For sanitation purpose, make sure to use pillow case, covers and sheets for your futon mats.
* Feel free to use items in the house, but please return them to where you found them before you leave. If you find broken items, please do not throw away. Also, you can leave futon, sheets, and trash as they are when you check out.
* You will be responsible for the costs for replacing any missing or broken items as well as damages in the room.
* Commercial activities such as promotion and hosting events with non-guests are prohibited, as well as political and other promotional activities including election campaigns and religious recruitment.
* We do not provide seasonings for cooking, however you can use what is left by previous guests at your own risk.
* Please refer to instruction for garbage disposal and dispose of garbage available in your room.
* You may leave your garbage in the room when you check out.
* To use the washing machine and dryer, you will first need to turn on the light in the washing corner. Please keep the light on until you finish using the washing machine and dryer.
* There was a case when a cat peed around the washing machine. Please make sure the washing machine is clean before you use it.